We’re looking for a hungry marketer who can bring life to GreenJinn’s marketing communications. The role is multifaceted where you will both play a central role in delivering against client campaigns, ensuring client satisfaction. You will also be a key community liaison, developing a relationship with customers and influencers.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a marketing content executive who is looking to take on more responsibility in a dynamic challenging environment. The primary responsibility for this role is as a client campaign manager, you will need to:
- Conduct communications with clients to understand their target markets, and product needs
- Create marketing materials for brands across channels (in app, email, notifications) to ensure client satisfaction and budget delivery
- Manage the client content calendar and capacity
- Work with the growth team to ensure user satisfaction
- Report back on metrics both to clients and against internal performance metrics
You will also have responsibilities around community management to:
- Managing content across advertising campaigns, app/web copy, blogs, socials, videos, case studies, mailshots, press stories, topical white papers, sales and marketing collateral to ensure the brand is represented effectively to users
- Nurture and demonstrate growth across organic community social channels across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, forums
- Identify and test new community focused marketing growth ideas (like competitions)
- Support outreach activities to different community groups and how we can grow our them
We’re ambitious, we’re growing fast and now’s your chance to make an impact: have your words breathe life into the behaviour of everyday consumers.
- 1+ years experience in managing content for a website or for client marketing campaigns OR high calibre graduate
- Ideally from a humanity or marketing based degree (business, marketing, journalism, history or creative writing discipline (or other demonstrable relevant experience)
- Strong written communication skills
- Can demonstrate some creative flair for writing
- Able to make complex concepts engaging and simple to understand
- Comfortable working independently to ambitious deadlines but also working within a team to get some done quickly and a high quality level
- Broadly understand principles of link building / SEO, creative design, evergreen content, influencer marketing, and manufacturing a social buzz
- Experience working with FMCGs or similar large client or agency businesses
- Experience using Photoshop/Sketch or similar tools
- Familiarity with Wordpress or similar CMS
- Numerically capable - knowing what it means to be data-driven and understanding key content metrics for engagement, shareability, conversions, attribution et. al.