We’re looking for a product-aware Senior Full Stack developer to help us build the best supermarket cashback app in the world.
You’ll join a small team of engineers, building technology which scales automatically and uses Artificial Intelligence frameworks to give our users the best personalised app experience possible.
We care about writing code that is modular, independent and stateless.
We are looking for someone who enjoys collaborating and loves learning new things.
We’re big people people. We value everybody’s background, experience and diversity, and promote a culture where your contributions are taken seriously.
We celebrate successes and share learnings weekly, because we’re human and on a mission to grow personally as well as transforming how shoppers interact with brands.
- You are comfortable working with Node.js microservices packaged with docker and deployed on AWS
- You can navigate around PHP legacy code and perform maintenance and integration tasks
- You have production experience using SQL and noSQL storage
- You practice Agile development principles (Scrum, TDD, pair programming, CI/CD, design patterns)
- You identify and uphold the best DevOps practices
- You have the ability to hack things together quickly
- You have worked in an agile team for more than 1 year
- Jira, Bitbucket and Slack for collaboration and communication
Our process consists of an initial interview, a take-home code test, and a final on-site interview to iron out the details before you get started. We promise not to ask you any trick questions and we won’t make you code on a whiteboard!
Trendy Shoreditch office, London