We’re in he last days of Vegnuary, but that doesn’t mean it has to be over! Whether you’re vegan, you’re still undecided or you don’t plan to go vegan… We bring you a vegan recipe by LoveRaw that will make your life sweet anyway!
- 1 x mashed banana
- 1 x Tbs nut butter (we used cashew for these)
- 1 x Tbs maple syrup
- LoveRaw Peanut Butter butter cups
- Pinch of salt
- 1 x cup oats
- 1 x tsp ground cinnamon
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Scoop out mixture into cupcake cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden at 180°C.
- Once golden press a Butter Cup on top of each cupcake and leave in the oven for about 2 minutes until melted.
LoveRaw is a family run business, born out of their founder’s frustration with feeling tired, without energy and older than her years. She discovered how healthy food can make you feel better and she started making bars in her own kitchen until she outgrew it! LoveRaw don’t do processed or complicated, they strip everything back, be natural, remain innovative & always honest, that’s what LoveRaw is all about.
For more decadent kick-ass vegan recipes check out https://eatloveraw.com/blogs/blog